Summer Colouring Comp
Fancy winning a trip to Chessington World of Adventures as well as some money for your school to spend? Then enter our summer colouring competition.
The competition is now open to all primary school children in Worthing, Goring and Lancing. To enter simply download the design below, colour it in and return it to us by Monday 14th August.
The winner, as chosen by Robert Luff of Robert Luff & Co., will win a family ticket (2 adults & 2 children) to Chessington World of Adventures on a date of their choice. The winner's school will also receive £100 to spend on equipment of their choice.
Download a competition entry here.
Terms and conditions
1. Entrants must go to school at a Worthing or Lancing primary school (reception to year 6). Children leaving primary school to start senior school (year 6 to year 7) are eligible to enter. If they win the £100 prize will be given to their previous primary school.
2. Entries must be returned to a Robert Luff & Co. branch either in person or by post to our Worthing branch by 5pm on Monday 14th August. Addresses are as follows:
30 Guildbourne Centre
5-7 South Street
2 Boxgrove Parade
3. Consent from a parent or guardian must be sought before submitting an entry
4. You must write the name, age and school of the entrant on the back of the entry and a telephone number for the consenting parent or guardian
5. The choice of winner is final and no discussion will be entered into
6. Only one entry per child
7. The children of Robert Luff & Co. employees are not eligible to enter
8. By submitting an entry to the colouring competition you grant Robet Luff & Co. the right to publish the entry on its website and social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and that the child's first name and school may be published along with the entry
9. We are unable to return entries
10. The parent/guardian of the winner will be notified by telephone before Friday 18th August and will be announced on the Robert Luff & Co. website and social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) shortly after contact has been made
11. Three attempts to contact the winner will be made before Friday 18th August. If we are unable to contact the winner then we reserve the right to choose another winner
12. Entry into the competition shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions
Posted on in News